RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
- No returns without an authorization number
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- Returns must be made within 30 days of receiving merchandise
- All merchandise must be returned in the same condition* as when shipped to you
- Shipping charges are not refundable; return postage is customer's responsibility.
- Please allow up to 30 days for us to receive & process your return
Steps to Return an Item:
- Obtain a return authorization by either logging into your online account or contact us via phone, email or live chat.
- Include the return authorization number in the box along with the merchandise and ship through any insured shipper to the following address:
84 Parker Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08609
- Once we receive your items, we will process your return. (If you paid via credit card, we will reimburse your credit card. If you paid via check, we will apply a credit to your account).
*Acceptance Guidelines for Returned Merchandise
- Tuxedo Jacket & Pants = manufacturer tag is included on each suit/jacket. A suit/jacket cannot be returned if the tag is removed.
- Vests / Neckwear / Cummerbunds = manufacturer tag & packaging must be intact.
- Shirts = each shirt is packaged in a plastic bag. Shirts cannot be returned without all packaging including the bag. No item can be returned used or laundered.
- Jewelry = most jewelry sets are included in designer jewelry boxes; some jewelry items are included in a small bag. Jewelry must be returned in its original packaging.
- Shoes = Shoe boxes must be shipped back with the shoes. (Important Note: Please do not skimply tape up the shoe box and paste a few stamps on the shoe box. The shoe box is part of the packaging.) When you initially received your shoes, the shoe box was placed inside another separate cardboard box. Please be courteous and ship back both the shoess and the shoe box inside another cardboard box.
- Altered products are non-returnable. (Items that are shipped in error become non-returnable if altered or worn. Always verify the accuracy of a shipment before using or altering products.)
- All "exchanges" are handled as a "return" & "new order". (see above for "Returns Process")
- Credits are issued for returns; replacement items are billed/invoiced.